Sunday 16 March 2014

JoshDragonSword

Hey everyone.
You are probably very familiar with the fact that my name is JoshDragonSword. Today I'm going to tell you how that came to be my name.
A few years ago I tried to play an online game. It was required to create a name out of three words, and the first selection of words were names so I chose mine, Josh. Next I had to choose from an array of cool words, so I chose Dragon when it cam up. Finally similar words, that were all nouns, were the choices in the third group and I tried many words. Fire, was one of my selections I remember, but the first words I chose were unavailable. Half-heartedly I chose Sword and I was surprised when it was available. 
Anyway, I played the game for a while afterwards and got used to the name, even grew to like it. So from then on, to prevent my own confusion, I kept the name, and have never used another, unless I have to, since!

JoshDragonSword

No comments:

Post a Comment